Yield: 1 1/2 cups
10 minPrep Time:
10 minTotal Time:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- sweetener, to taste (This will vary depending on whether you use applesauce (less sweet) or mashed banana (more sweet). You can use cane sugar, erythritol, or stevia.)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour and applesauce or mashed banana until uniform. Add in the vanilla extract, molasses, and SLOWLY the almond milk until the desired cookie dough consistency is reached. Sweeten to taste. Stir in the chopped dark chocolate. Chill until ready to serve. That's it! All you have to do now is devour.
Nutritional information calculated with applesauce and calorie free sweetener.