First the wheel was invented, then the light bulb, and now this.
Clearly I have a lot of history to brush up on before next year, but this single serving cookie dough has been my saving grace. Have you ever wanted to eat a giant bowl of cookie dough? I know, only all the time.
But alas! If only we could enjoy a ridiculously large portion of this forbidden cookie dough fruit without gaining 20 pounds and catching some rare disease and disappointing our mothers!
Well get ready for your life to change because NOW YOU CAN. It’s 85 calories, 3 minutes to make, and 1176% miraculous.
But how? Didn’t your mother say that traditional cookie dough was bad? A mother knows these things. She was right about not eating beans on a date and she is right about this. Luckily, we’re both right.
Just think that we used to ride around with square wheels, bump into things if we didn’t light a candle to get our midnight snack, and catch salmonella from said cookie dough midnight snack because my mother has never been wrong. (Everyone nod! She might be reading this!) This delicious, vegan, and completely safe-to-eat cookie dough has changed my life, and hopefully it will change yours too.
Start with putting some coconut flour in the cutest little jar you can find.
Add in some vanilla, sweetener, and applesauce (or banana… or butter mwahaha).
And stir it up so everything gets all cozy. Feel free to add more or less sweetener, but this will require taste testing. I know, it’s tough. The struggle is real.
Now stir in the almond milk ONE TABLESPOON AT A TIME. Sorry for shouting, but this seems to be the secret to taming the otherwise wild coconut flour.
Three tablespoons of almond milk gave me perfect cookie dough, but you may want to stop at two.
Get out the chocolate chips. Be still my heart.
Remember that you’re using these super healthy stevia chocolate chips and give yourself permission to accidentally spill too many of them. Right into the cookie dough. Oops.
Stir up the cookie dough and think about how darn easy that was.
Stop thinking and eat.
Serving Size: the whole darn recipe
3 minPrep Time:
3 minTotal Time:
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce
- stevia or other sweetener, to taste (such as 1 tablespoon sugar or erythritol)
- splash vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk
- chocolate chips
- Add the coconut flour, mashed banana or applesauce, sweetener, and vanilla to a small bowl. Stir until crumbly and completely combined (a fork works well for this). Sweeten to taste. Stir in the milk ONE TABLESPOON AT A TIME until the mixture reaches the perfect cookie dough consistency (3 tablespoons did it for me). Stir in the chocolate chips. That's it! Bask in the glory of your personal cookie dough and devour.
Nutritional information calculated with applesauce, calorie free sweetener, and 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips.
Do you love cookie dough?
Sorry. That shouldn’t even be a question.