Yield: 1 large serving (for you!)
5 minPrep Time:
10 minCook Time:
15 minTotal Time:
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons erythritol or cane sugar (Feel free to use any sweetener you like, such as stevia.)
- pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon molasses (This is to mimic the taste of brown sugar.)
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, erythritol or cane sugar, and salt. Add in molasses, mashed banana or applesauce, and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined. Add in almond milk, one tablespoon at a time until fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and form into a cookie shape. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, or until firm and ever so slightly golden. Let cool for a few minutes if you can. Word to the hungry: you can also cook your cookie in the microwave on a plate for 45 seconds to a minute. Devour.
Nutritional information calculated with erythritol and unsweetened applesauce.