The product review towards the end of the following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Nutrex Hawaii. As always, all opinions and attempts of humor are my own.
1. Despite my comedic inability to use iCal, I am indeed aware it is Tuesday. Quite miraculous considering I am a teenager in the middle of summer. Congrats. Now you’re in the loop.
It’s morsel time! Let’s dig in.
2. DO NOT tell me that it’s mid-July. Seriously. Don’t. I won’t listen. (What? Logic? La la la I can’t hear you!) I have this hole delusional sunset worked out in which I know how to use whole and hole correctly, it’s early June, and there about 500,00 years of summer left.
Don’t try to bring reason to this. I will have none of it.
3. You will never look at soft pretzels the same way again. Ever.
4. Even though summer just started (leave my delusional sunset alone), I still went on vacation anyway. It was super chill. It looked something like this.
5. In case you haven’t heard, I’m super hip and happening now. I say cool things like chill. 6. Gosh I hope no one from an art school admissions committee is reading this.
7. I realized my two-year blogoversary was about a month ago (June 10), so happy blogoversary to me! It’s my party and I can show up late and end sentences with prepositions if I want to.
8. Okay, let’s talk about the glory and splendor that is Cory Monteith. Yes, is. Present tense. The face of music and television and glee clubs everywhere have changed for the better because of this beautiful young man. He is now an angel in Heaven, suiting his voice perfectly. May he rest in peace in paradise. #prayforLea
9. The one year anniversary of my mother’s latest surgery for her stage 2 breast cancer is coming up. Thanks to the Good Lord, she is cancer free! *knocks on wood and cheers* Needless to say, health and well-being have on our minds lately…
I got to test drive BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin (much easier to take than it is to say or spell) and Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. Both are über powerful antioxidants hailing from the land of the luau, and I was thrilled to have my dear healing mother and I pop some of these babies. (The recommended amount, of course.)
I haven’t been on them for too long so miraculous changes are not expected, but I do feel pretty peppy and they go down real easy! I think the chart says it all.
11. Embrace the lei. Let Hawaii supplement you. Do it.
Happy Tuesday my friends!
How is your summer coming along?