Adapted from my “All for One” Grain Free Chocolate Cake.
Yield: 1 large serving (for you!)
Serving Size: the whole darn recipe
5 minPrep Time:
3 minCook Time:
8 minTotal Time:
- 1 egg white OR 1 1/2 Ener-g egg replacer mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana, unsweetened applesauce, or canned pumpkin
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons erythritol or sugar
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- In a large mug, beat egg white or egg replacer. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until uniform and no dry pockets remain. Set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 1/2 tablespoon almond milk in a small cup. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir. If you're not a microwave user, feel free to do this on the stove top.
- Scoop out 1/2 of the batter in the mug, make an indent, and pour the melted chocolate into the indent. Carefully cover with the other 1/2 of the batter. Cook in the microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes until firm. Alternately, you can bake in the over at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Devour.
Nutritional information calculated with egg replacer, applesauce, and erythritol.