Serving Size: the whole darn recipe because you
5 minPrep Time:
15 minCook Time:
20 minTotal Time:
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons erythritol or cane sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small shallow bowl, combine 1 teaspoon erythritol or sugar and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, remaining 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons erythritol or cane sugar, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, and cream of tartar. Add in mashed banana or applesauce and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined. Add in almond milk, one tablespoon at a time until fully incorporated. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and form into a cookie shape. Bake in the oven at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, or until firm and ever so slightly golden. Let cool for a few minutes if you can. Word to the hungry: you can also cook your cookie in the microwave on a plate for 45 seconds to a minute. Devour.
Nutritional information calculated with erythritol and unsweetened applesauce.